Thursday, August 6, 2009

My BFF..

A Friend is someone there will be there when you need her..
whenever, however and wherever..
She doesn't ask for a payback, instead, she will help you even before you ask her..
She's the second person (the first is Jesus) you'll talk to when you have a problem..
And you're the also the second person she'll talk to when she has a problem..
She accepts you as you are and so do you..
She knows when will you cry and you know when will she cry..
You'll never have to put on a mask like you do to everyone except her coz she knows you deep inside your heart..
But the most important thing is,
you love her, and she love you..
Those were what she meant to me..
I love u , G
and.....

I know she love me,
xoxo,



C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe you'll like

Related Posts with Thumbnails