Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A different day..

Today I met M..
He's my childhood friend and we've been hanging out together since like 2nd or 3rd grade of elementary..
But when he went to secondary, we hardly even met ..
Then I also went to his secondary, which is now my ex-school..
I met him just a couple of time but it's different now..
He looked like my brother , not the face, but somehow he just looked like one..
And I feel that I don't know him anymore..

Today..
I met him again.. When I'm in high school and he also went to the same school..
But what surprised me the most is that he recognize me.. haha..
Things stay the same.. I don't know him anymore..
I thought that he's like a pretty boy, but he's actually really good at badminton
and he taught me to play .. He only taught me in front of all other girls ..
My friend said that he only pay attention to me.. What was that suppose to mean?
I'm the worst? Huaaaaa..
And I was like an idiot for playing like that.. I haven't play badminton for maybe 2 years and somehow forget how to play.. hehe..

But anyway, my school is not pretty bad either..
C u soon,

you know you love me,
xoxo,



C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe you'll like

Related Posts with Thumbnails