Monday, August 10, 2009

Everything changed..

Why is everything turned to be nothing like I've expected??
I thought she would be my friend forever,
but suddenly she turned out to end our friendship
and left me just like that..
yeah, just like that..
I thought that he would gone forever with no trace,
but suddenly he reappeared
and continued coloring my life
I thought that I'll never met him (another him)
and knew him anymore,
but suddenly he became so irrestible to not be waited..
Just when I thought life couldn't get any harder,
it really became one..
Just when I thought I would be fine,
life makes me not..
Why everything change to be like I've been living in another world?
Why everything is not like what I've expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe you'll like

Related Posts with Thumbnails