Friday, August 21, 2009

9.26

It's 9.26 on my room's clock..
Time for bed after 2 days sleeping over mid night.. haha..
Time for bed also means time for blogging before bed for me..
I wanna tell 'bout my first exam on my new school.
It was Math.
I didn't meant to be arrogant, but since I was born, I've never seen nmber 7 on my math score.. even 8 is rare in 9th grade..
But everything change now.

Morning was just usual
First lesson is Indonesian, if I'm not mistaken
Math is the second
5 minutes before the bell rank my heart already beating
Kinda remember that everyone said 'the real exam is nothing like the exercises'
The teacher came
It's not the math teacher but it's the counseling teacher
She gave us the test paper
Not allowed to be opened 'till everyone got one
Then she said 'now you can start'
I opened mine
The test had 5 numbers
I looked at number 4 and 5
I said to myself 'OH MY GOD!'
I did number 1 'till 3 first
Not really hard
Then I arrive at number 4
Try to solve it
Did many thing
Didn't work
I started to panic!
Say to my self 'What the hell is this?'
Left number 4
Started doing number 5
Try to do it
Can't think anymore
Panic again!
'Jesus Christ help me!!!!'
I thought I've done a little something to number 5
But it still IS a mess
The teacher said '5 minutes more' ( or 10 minutes)
Back to number 4
Still couldn't solve it
Got stressed
Finally
The bell rank
The paper was collected
I almost cry
On recess time, my BFF came..
I almost cried
But I wanna safe it at home
Don't wanna look like such a crying baby
But one tear was dropped
Nobody realise it
Not even her
Not even him
No wonder, he seems like he's got it all right
But she's pretty sure that she won't pass the minimum score
Than I was on my WORST mood ever that day
Kept thinking 'bout math

After school I went home
Straight to my room without saying 'hi' to my mom
Cried a lot , really a lot on my bolster
Then grab some clothes
Went to the bathroom
Can't resist my tears
and they started to dropped
I didn't know why
I couldn't stop
After taking a bath I went out of the bathroom
Finally my mom saw me crying outside the bath room
She hugged me
asking me what happened
I said 'I can't do my math test'
I wanted to stop crying but somehow I can't
She said 'It's okay, this is just the first time'
Then I slept
On the evening, my dad went home
As usual I hugged him
But that time I cried again..
arrrrgghhhh
Why can't I control my tears?
Even before slept I still crying!

That was the story of my first exam on Smuki
I don't want to be childish like this
But the tears just came up
Don't blame me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe you'll like

Related Posts with Thumbnails