Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Day..

This morning we had a morning service at school ..
At first, I thought it gonna cost our first lesson, which was Bahasa,
But after the service the teacher said that all today's schedule will be changed ..
Our spirit suddenly gone.. Coz we hope that at least 1 lesson will be canceled :(
But anyway, in Foreign Language lesson, I still got Mandarin Class which B and S are in it..
Cool right?
But M was moved to Japanese class.. Too bad..
Then our last lesson was Chemistry Lab.
The lab teacher is quite fine for the first impression..

Btw, I went to JEC this afternoon to check up if i have something wrong with my eyes, and you know what? That doctor was no doctor at all!
He's too young to be that kind of doctor!
But he's pretty cool, though..

Sightings

G caught up walking with N
Y didn't pass the music class audition, no practicing perhaps ?
M is a REAL psicopat (just kidd :P)

Oops, I forgot to do my math work..
See u tomorrow, if I have time..

u know u love me,
xoxo




C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe you'll like

Related Posts with Thumbnails