Thursday, July 30, 2009

7 Habits

On the beginning of July, I went to this camp called "Super Camp"
This is what happened..
1st day..
wth is this? who'll want to spend their holiday here? I'd better be home and go online now!!

2nd day..
Well, I got the best team of all, and my mentor is very 'wow', maybe it's not that hard to fit in and maybe it's not that bad spending my holiday here..

3rd day..
My team is like the BEST team ever ! We're like the non-stop-laughing team and we're the most solid team in the hole world! I wish I could be here for 1 week and hang out with these guys..

4th day..
This is the last day.. I don't want to go home! really tottaly desperately don't want to go home!
Most of them are too.. Nobody wants to go home.. T.T
But we can't stay any longer coz it's over..
Actually it's not over yet! We still have classes after this.. Yey!
It hasn't been 1 month but I already missed them like hell!





This is me and my team, POLICE LINE..
(left to right: Me, banjay, Paskal, Gita, Manda)
Actually there's 1 more, Mario, but he already went home when we took this picture.. T.T
Miss them so much..


xoxo,



C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe you'll like

Related Posts with Thumbnails