Monday, July 27, 2009

Mon, July 27, 2009

If it's not for Native lesson, today's lesson is soo damn sleepy! haha..
I've got 2 hour maths and 2 hour physics, what could be worse? A plus 2 hour chemistry ? XP
Overall, today is not pretty bad either, we had no test at school and everything went quite fine ..

Btw, I've never mention my high school life..
Here it goes..
I've got a not-to-comfortable class..
I'm still hanging out with my BFF, G
S, B, and Y are my besties in class..
and I still miss A so much... T.T
Well, that's it 'bout my school.. ;P

After school, I had a piano lesson and today is a bad piano day. XP
Then I went home.
I think my fever is not fully recovered. So my mom gave me Panadol and Jescool for my cough.
Now I have a flue which is worse than just cough..
Fuuh..
I'm tired of being sick..
Hope tomorrow will be better..


you know you love me
xoxo,



C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe you'll like

Related Posts with Thumbnails