Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just normal..

Everything goes normal today..
I've just started to like my class coz it's quite fun being in X-8..
When we're studying accounting, the light suddenly went off..
Unluckily, our teacher is using the LCD for presentation..
Well, actually it's unlucky for him but it's lucky for us..
Maths is still quite easy, but physics is a lil' something now..
History is soooo damn sleepy.. I didn't pay attention with the hell that teacher is talking about..
The only thing that I heard is 'History is Art'.. WTF??
I thought art is soo much interesting than history, it's like music or paint or anything that not as boring as history.. XP
On a class called 'Muatan Lokal' (what the hell is that?) I team up with
Anyway, I'm sleepy now..
so, good night everyone, sleep tight ..

you know you love me
xoxo,



C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe you'll like

Related Posts with Thumbnails