Monday, February 22, 2010

Selfishness

My parents always give me everything that I need, and sometimes that I want
( Not everything , but quite a lot)
And it never cross my mind that 
someone could actually quit their school because they can't pay the fee..
I think those stories are just for the soap ophera..
OK, maybe that's too tough.

I never even think that people that can't go out with their friends just because they can't pay for movies are 
"Real"
And some of them are my close friends !!
I mean, how could I want so much things in my life while others can't even pay their school fees??
How could I always ask my parents to buy me something I want when even others can't pay for something they Need??

Maybe I shouldn't be so selfish and only thinking bout myself while others are fighting for just one spoon of rice..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe you'll like

Related Posts with Thumbnails