Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon .......

  




Ok, I'm really excited today..
Trying to put it into words right now..
So, it all started at 8.30 when my bf (as in best friend, NOT boyfriend), Y texted me that we'll left at 10 straight to EX coz it was the only cinema that have New Moon coming out on the first day in our country and it'll be nuts thinkin' of the crowds..
Then at 10 am I left my math club by a reason called 'piano course'..
I waited for her like 30 minutes. Then she came to pick me up at school.
Arrived at EX.
OMG! I've never seen a cinema could be THAT full..
Like there were 1000 people inside.
Then Y and I lined up. We met our schoolmates, N there ..
After 30 minutes, suddenly the security said that this wasn't the line and there was no line in our line.. 
WTF??
So, we gave up. But N has a friend in front and ask her to buy the tickets ..
Then and I got really confused so we went to the premiere part hoping that would be more promising coz the regular already full booked till midnight.. 
The problem was, premiere was also FULL!!!
and all people that we saw lining up in a 300 meters line were just hoping to get the tickets for tommorow and the following day..
Too bad ..
We then decided to line for another film that was also good, 2012..
It's also in the premire.. But we don't care..
After 1 hour, suddenly N called Y that she has 2 tickets more and she's not gonna use it..
Me and Y almost scream and we were totally thankful to get those tickets while people who lined from 9 am can't even get the ticket for midnight show..
And guess what??
We got the sit for 1 p.m and that was the FIRST show of New Moon in Indonesia!!!!
Really it's the first!!
I don't care if we had to sit on the first row but New Moon is a MUST!!
Wow! God is amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe you'll like

Related Posts with Thumbnails