Monday, October 26, 2009

Secondary school

Lately, I've been missing my junior high school moment badly..
It passed too fast that I can hardly remember..

When I first got to my old school,
SMPK 7 PENABUR
I didn't really know what am I doing here..

But then I got the best class after all..
It really IS the best class.. 7D ..
A class that I will never forget..
We had so much trouble at first..
All the teacher were complaining bout our class..
Like the fact that we're the noisiest class ever..

Then one day there's this case with our class computer..
Someone put a one-page-note-with-my computer-icon-so-when-people-open-my computer folder-it'll-show-up that was full of words insulting teachers and students..
But the case was closed in a few days after someone-nobody-knows admit to our homeroom teacher by texting him.. Or at least that's what we heard..

After the " computer case " we also had many other cases that made the hole class had to run around the field for like 5 times..
Btw, we got an amazing homeroom teacher called
Mr. Anwar Effendi.

7D is the best class ever in the hole world and I'll never forget 'bout that..
It was the first time I felt lucky to be one of the class member..
We all have high solidarity to each other and even on geography test the hole class worked together..

Each one of us was good at something..
In 7D, I found my first real bestfriend..
It's a lot togetherness in this class..
and I know it last
forever
I'm pretty sure that each one of us felt the same way..

Miss u guys so much!!

xoxo,



C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe you'll like

Related Posts with Thumbnails